We are so excited for the HUGE Facebook party that is coming up Thursday night, May 29th, at 9 pm Eastern. In addition to fun, insightful, and somewhat frantic conversation, our partners are joining us in offering over $1,200 worth of prizes!! This is DEFINITELY one party you do not want to miss!
How do I Facebook Party?
If you have never participated in a Facebook party before, don’t worry! It’s easy to do! First, like the Teach Them Diligently Convention Facebook page. Next, show up a little before 9 pm EDT on Thursday night with some ice cream or other fun snack. (Ok, that’s not ABSOLUTELY necessary, but I like to do it anyway!) Once the party starts, we’ll be posting questions or prizes about every 2 minutes, so make sure you refresh your page often. The party will move FAST. You are free to chat in the threads, answer the questions, register for the prizes, and just enjoy the evening. After the party, we’ll give you plenty of time to make sure you’ve registered before the giveaways close. We’ll pick our winners and announce them all on our FB page after the party. It will be a perfect end to a very fun evening!
Facebook Party Scavenger Hunt
Just for fun, we are adding an extra element to our Facebook party this time. We will be taking some “field trips” to other Facebook pages to enter to win a series of prizes worth over $100 each! Thanks to Ali Dent, Doorposts, The Teach Them Diligently Planner (Powered by My Homeschool Grades,) Dual Credit at Home, Shiller Math, Knowledge Quest, Raising Real Men, and APlus TutorSoft Math for making the Launch Your Homeschool to a New Level Facebook Party so special! Each of these companies certainly play a major role in helping homeschool families launch their homeschool to that new level, too! Make sure you check them out and learn how they can help your family!
What Prizes Can Be Won?
- Kindle Fire from Ali Dent (Value $139)
- Character Training Package (value $157) from Doorposts
- Lifetime Membership to Teach Them Diligently Planner, Powered by My Homeschool Grades (value $149.99) from My Homeschool Grades
- Map Trek Complete Collection (6 EBook Set), What Really Happened, set of 3 historical biographies, and A Child’s Geography- Explore the Classical World. (Value $110.75)
- 8 amazing books including “Trim Healthy Mama,” Dave Ramsey’s new book “Smart Money, Smart Kids,” and books by Frances Chan, Hannah Farver, Katie Davis and more! (Value $107.71) from Dual Credit At Home
- Free Registration to Boyhood Boot Camp + Boot Camp 9-12 + Raising Real Men Mom & Dad Special (book & audiobook) (value $101) from Raising Real Men
- Free Registration to Marriage Retreat Online + My Beloved and My Friend His & Hers Special (book + audiobook) (value $62)
- A Cry From Egypt + A Stand At Sinai (An Advance Reader Copy of the New Sequel) + How to Write Your Own Book CD, all by Hope Auer (Value $30 )
- Kit 1 Virtual, Fractions Kit Vitual, and Kit II Virtual from Shiller Math (value $250)
- Registration to your choice of Teach Them Diligently Events including Dallas 2014 or Nashville, Atlanta, Sandusky, or Dallas 2015. (value $75)
- The Gospel Story Bible, Old Story New, and Long Story Short from New Growth Press (value $69.97)
- Character Badges Set, Lilla Rose XTra Small Tree of Life Flexi Clip, and $20 gift card to Little Deborah section from Deborah and Company (value $45.99)
- Picture Study Portfolio of Winner’s Choice, When More is Less Calendar Journal, and Looking Past The Fear Workshop download from Simply Charlotte Mason (value $40.85)
- Character Matters: A Step-by-Step Guide To Developing Courageous Character, Character Matters DVD set for youth (comes with a workbook), and An A to Z Guide For Character-healthy Homeschooling from Character Health. from Character Health (value $131)
- 5 Fun and Simple Tools that Transform Reading Into An Experience from Ali Dent (value $35)
- Homeschool Essentials MP3 Audio CDs (10 Workshops) from Israel Wayne of Family Renewal (value $20 each)
- 3 month membership to Build-A-Menu and Cooking with Kids 12-week curriculum from Build A Menu (value $79.95)
- Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet and Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day from Kendra Fletcher of Preschoolers and Peace and Homeschooling IRL.
- MP3 Download of Encouraging Passive Husbands from Norm Wakefield of Spirit of Elijah Ministries
- Simply Homeschool 2nd Edition Ebook from Karen DeBeuss of Simply Living for Him
That doesn’t even mention all the door prizes and freebies that will be offered!!
Pre-Party Prize Pack And RSVP
RSVP early to register to win a Pre-Party Prize Pack, consisting of a Teach Them Diligently Prize Pack (Travel mug, tote bag, AND free registration to your choice of Teach Them Diligently Events in 2014 or 2015!) as well as a lifetime membership to the Teach Them Diligently Planner, powered by My Homeschool Grades. Pre-party prize pack is worth more than $225!! Follow the instructions below to RSVP and enter to win!
Make your plans NOW to join us at our next Facebook Party on May 29th! And don’t forget to register for Dallas before it’s too late to save an extra $10 with early online registration— the deadline to save an extra $10 is TOMORROW!! Act now.